other things

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Muzak!


Everyone I talk to has different taste in music. So how do you decide what kind of background music to play in your restaurant/elevator/hotel/etc.? If you choose rock, people will complain it's too loud. Pop? People will probably lose their appetite. I won't even go into country.

So here's my theory.

The entrepreneurs of the world got sick of trying to find background music that everyone could enjoy. Instead, they decided to choose a type of music that nobody likes. Thus, Muzak was born.

2 comments:

  1. And What's wrong with country????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing! But I suppose he probably means that if you put on country music, LOTS of people will complain about it. I don't understand why people hate it so much :( I mean, have they even given it a chance?

    ReplyDelete